Saturday, January 10, 2009

DOMAIN Design and the amazing Zelda!

Hello Friends!
Okay, so this is not a post about Versailles (I'm cheating a little bit) but I just found this site and I just had to share with you all! I have a feeling that a lot of you are going to love it!

My new friend Zelda at DOMAIN Design is an amazing French designer living and designing in Kuwait. She shares some of the most decadent interiors you could dream up and the fabric above is just a taste of the fine fabric she designs and has woven in Italy. If you like that photo her last post has many more beauties showcased. I hope you enjoy her site as much as I do. She is talented, creative and her story is both unique and captivating!



These are all images from Zelda's blog site DOMAIN Design



The yarns at the factory to weave those sumptuous fabrics



She designs for royalty and the amazing places she shares with us are just captivating! It's a whole new world to me!





Don't worry, I am halfway finished with my next Versailles post, which I promise to post today at some point!
A snapshot from her factory, where, I swear, dreams go in and come out a reality!

Bisou Mon Amis!
Pin It

17 comments:

  1. Wow, love these silks....amazing piece of art and a talented lady. Thanks for sharing this one.

    Bisou
    Ingela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images.
    I'm off to visit her site.

    xo
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right . She deserves it so much , that is great that you share it with us ! I've already known her blog and I love it . I appreciate her work , style and passion

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the workrooms - they're like Candy Stores!
    Catherine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh sigh. Where is that transporter that allows us to travel through space? Luscious, thanks so much for sharing, I'm off to visit now.
    xo Lidy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting story full of suspense...it's great that you can make connections and inspire in this blogland. Thanks for visiting my site yesterday...I think you have a "wonderful world" here! I've posted something new but I'm not sure it will interest you. So much beauty here! <3<3<3 from your new blogger friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super inspiring! I've already visited Zelda's blog, just wanted to come back and say thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful, wonderful post....so interesting and very exquisite decor.....love the fabrics and all the FRENCH style! I ran on over to Zelda's site and will visit often and I will yours! I love the name ZELDA, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Left a little award for you at St Mary because you are too dear.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a find! Her workroom alone is mind blowing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous work! I am stopping by her site right away!
    PS ~ I would LOVE to see a picture of the petite chandelier you have in reserve. You are so sweet to even think of selling it to me!
    Merci!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Zelda is terrific. I love the fabrics. I am a huge lover of damask. Thank you for sharing her blog with us Judith aka Liberace.

    I just found your comment about your little one and Christmas. Yes, they grow fast. I trust the one year follow up appt went well. Oh, and if you ever get the opportunity to visit Saint Petersburg, you should go. I think you would love it. Have a greet week!
    xoxo
    Chandelier

    ReplyDelete
  13. What stunning images, I just want
    someone to but in one of those rooms! I could stay for ever it
    looks like heaven. Well a girl can
    dream can't she?
    Thanks for sharing.
    ~xo~
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want to live in the second to last picutre. The floors, the color, all of it, devine!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want to live in the second to last picutre. The floors, the color, all of it, devine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you!